- Ginning & Pressing Machinery
- Baling Presses for Other Applications
- Machined Parts
- Conveyor Belt
- Tractor Attachments for Cotton Ginning Industry
- Delinting & Decorting Machinery
- Components & Machined Parts
- Electrical Panels
- Structural Fabrication Services
- Mechanical Conveyors & Elevators
- Humidification Systems
- Dust / Waste Handling Systems
- Bajaj Steel Buildings
- Engineering & Costruction Projects
- Prefabricated & Portable Buildings
- Industrial Supplies Projects
- Aquaculture Equipment & Supplies
- Seed Processing Machinery
- Elevators, Lifts & Escalators
- Hydraulic Products & Equipment
|Home||» Products||» Baling Presses for Other Applications||» Horizontal Baling Press|
Horizontal Baling Press
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Owing to our enormous experience in this industry, we are counted amongst the prominent manufacturers and exporters of Horizontal Baling Press. We have a wide range of presses distinct in capacities to meet the specific requirements of our clients. Our presses are acknowledged for their adjustable bale density switch, improvised working efficiency and warning system for start up and full bale. Horizontal Baling Press offered by us is extensively used in bio mass & textile waste applications.Features & Benefits For High & Medium Capacity Presses
- Highest bale density of all similar machines.
- Largest feed hopper of all similar machines.
- Feed hopper door with inspection windows, dust seals and interlock.
- Heavy duty spring loaded retainer dogs.
- Level sensor at hopper for automatic operation of main ram.
- Double tie slots in ram to prevent material buildup and also crossing of bale ties.
30"L x 30"W
48"L x 30"W x 30"H
Finished Bale Size
55" L x 30"W x 30"H
Stroke Cycle Time (No Load)
Approx 40 HP
Weight of Machine
3.5 Tons Approx.
Overall Dimensions of Machine
Length 4650 mm
Width 1345 mm
Height 2165 mm
Bale Tiles Required
By PLC Panel
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa